- Why do commercial owners repeatedly do this to their equipment.... S27 HX tube full of scale. http://t.co/YszMmplj 7 months ago
- Whisper espresso - Our assessment: A lighter roast which equates to a bright cup with fruit profiles. Recommended te... http://t.co/brJE0e51 1 year ago
- We're back to work on the restoration of a "left for dead" Rancilio s27. This was what we found in the boiler....... http://t.co/eLPbcup1 1 year ago
Add a touch of style and ingenuity to your drinks with these caffeinated ice cubes!
- 12 ounces espresso More or less espresso depending on the size of the ice cube tray.
- 1 ice cube tray Plastic or silicone based for funky shapes.
1. Pull numerous shots of espresso. Equate one ounce per ice cube and pull accordingly.
2. Pour espresso into a clean ice cube tray.
3. Allow to freeze then remove once frozen overnight.
4. Put ice-cubes in sealed containers, to prevent the cubes from absorbing any freezer flavor or aroma.
5. Use within one week for optimum freshness and flavor.
For an added twist, freeze espresso in an ice cube tray, by filling the tray halfway with espresso. Once frozen, remove and add condensed milk, creme, half/half and re-freeze.
*Liqueur can also be added to the espresso mix before freezing.